Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Watch UFC 110: Silva Has A Good Game Plan For Bisping




Watch UFC 110 Online! Wanderlei Silva, who has lost four of his last five fights, is be making the move down to middleweight at UFC 110, in an attempt to revive his career. He will be taking on Michael Bisping at the event.

Silva said, he has a good game plan to defeat Bisping.

“I’ve studied his game, I know all movements, I’m ready for him. I feel great. I feel my technique growing up; my cardio is amazing. I feel really, really, really good. Henderson gave me the way to beat him. I’m going to try to copy Henderson. I know the way to beat Bisping. I have a good game plan.

In his head he thinks he’s going to get me with the takedown and want to fight me like he did in the second round with Denis Kang. It’s not going to happen. He’s going to need to fight with me in stand-up. He’s never going to take me to the ground. He has maybe one or two takedowns, a double-leg, and one other takedown. I’ve had a great opportunity to train with real good names, real good friends.”

UFC 110 is set for February 20 at the Acer Arena in Sydney, Australia.




0 comments: